Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Double Dipping

I was way busy last week and I didn't get a chance to post a cupcake review, so here is last weeks and this weeks review.

Last week I had the PB+C. Peanut Butter and Chocolate.  It's the finest combination on God's green earth yet it was somehow screwed up. The frosting was the peanut butter and the cake was the chocolate, but it didn't matter...it was all peanut-y! This would normally not be a problem, but the taste of peanut haunted me the rest of the day. I couldn't shake it! Come on!

This week was the Party Cupcake. Traditional. Nothing over the top. But somehow it was totally awesome. It's exactly what I wanted from a cupcake. The addition of sprinkles was a homerun. It was a little dry, but that's fine with me. A cold glass of milk and this cupcake would be the perfect combo.

PB+C: Grade C-
Party Cupcake: Grade B

No comments:

Post a Comment